The Digital Blueprint
The Digital Strategist.
Browserweb’s founder and digital strategist Mark Burke’s background as a former Auditor with PWC for companies like Royal Bank of Scotland, Volvo Trucks, Local Scottish Government, Glasgow University, Dubai Petroleum and other corporations and institutions is a key reason why Browserweb is very analytical, methodical and disposed to pre-planning.
Consider the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for your company and / or your competitors.
Business Model Review.
Gather the current overview of the business model.
Then use this when re-evaluating the businesses unique value proposition based your company’s activities and customer relationship.
- Analyze your current website(s).
- Learn about your current website visitors and users.
- Collate historical data for planning (and predictive analysis).
- Conduct user research, questionnaires and studies.
- Develop user personas and memorialize that information and data.
- Write scenarios.
- Set tasks, goals and key timelines.
How better to learn about a business operation? Interviewing staff is critical and we’re great believers in the value of staff as pivotal to our success in implementing a sound digital strategy.